Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hello World

Hello World!!!!

This is my first post in this blog. I created this to share my knowledge with everyone related in the field of Instrumentation technology and Information Technology.

About Me:

I am an Instrumentation Engineer but having equal interest towards software field. I love to play with Software as well as Hardware things. Currently, I am working in one of the fortune 100 company as well top 3 company in India as an Test Engineer. This field is native of my interest, I will share my experience and thoughts here.

Skills:

Instrumentation Technologies:
  • Logic Design, Microcontroller, Transducers, Process control, Assembly language programming of PIC Microcontrollers, Advanced C & C++
Software Technologies:
  • Dot NET (Web, Console, Windows Form) using C#, AutoIT (Testing), Excel Macro, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, XML, MS Access-2003, Visual Basic - 6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

-From http://intbuzz.blogspot.in